Synthetic Bag Recomendation

I know I could use the search button and I have, but I am still going to ask because this forum is amazing. Im doing a west coast BC goat hunt in mid-September. I want to know what everyone is recommending for a SYNTHETIC bag (west coast = high chance of rain). I would like a 15 degree-ish range bag so I can use it for some later sheep hunts to. I do need a bag with a little room as I am 6'4 and 290 and am usually a side sleeper. I know some will recommend a quilt, but I do not want to go that route. Also, trying to keep the weight down (oxymoron with wanting synthetic) as much as I can without getting crazy expensive.

Copen1822

Lil-Rokslider
Full disclosure, it the only synthetic bag I've used, but I've been very happy with my Kifaru Slik bag.

They are pretty roomy and relatively light for a synthetic.

Hopefully you'll get some input from people who've used multiple bags and can give you some more data.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
K
Full disclosure, it the only synthetic bag I've used, but I've been very happy with my Kifaru Slik bag.

They are pretty roomy and relatively light for a synthetic.

Hopefully you'll get some input from people who've used multiple bags and can give you some more data.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have been looking hard at the slick bag and need to order it soon if I go that way seeing as I need it shipped up here to Canada lol.