Synthetic stock

Kenai_dtracker

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking to gt a synthetic stock for my left hand Browning A-bolt 300wsm, and haven't hand any luck. I love the gun which I've had since 2003, as the 300wsm is an amazing shooter and the A-bolt is slick. The problem is that I'm starting to beat up the wood stock and want to switch over to synthetic, while also thinking about conserving a little weight.

Anyone know of any after market companies that do lefty stocks? I'm trying to stay in a reasonable price range, and if not, it would just make more sense just to buy a new rifle :D

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Also I thought browning made a factory "stalker stock" version for the A-Bolts in short action calibers. Try looking that up. It was a nice black polymer stock with checkered grip.

OP
Kenai_dtracker

Kenai_dtracker

Lil-Rokslider
Also I thought browning made a factory "stalker stock" version for the A-Bolts in short action calibers. Try looking that up. It was a nice black polymer stock with checkered grip.

They did, and that would be great, but I don't think they made it in lefty. That A5 was nice, but wow, the stock set up will run close to $800, and I only paid $500 for the rifle, haha.