T1 or DT1

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I agree with the T1 or DT1 things I wish I had the larger pack. I can fit everything in mine no problem with room to spare but the added volume would be nice.

I would certainly hope you could fit everything in yours, but when you gotta fit everything in it AND an animal is when the added volume comes in handy.

cmeier117

WKR
I would certainly hope you could fit everything in yours, but when you gotta fit everything in it AND an animal is when the added volume comes in handy.

I am quickly finding this out Luke. I already have a DT1 bag on order...

Last edited:
OP
fillthefreezer
ya ive got that decis made, ive wished i had a larger pack too many times. im just struggling because i also often wish my pack was lighter and the DT isnt really any weight savings over my current setup

cmeier117

WKR
ya ive got that decis made, ive wished i had a larger pack too many times. im just struggling because i also often wish my pack was lighter and the DT isnt really any weight savings over my current setup

The good thing is the two packs IMHO are 2 of the best and I don't think you can go wrong. They also hold their value and you can switch down the road if you like. The Timberline's are an awesome pack if weight is a main concern.