T1/T2 sleeping bag compartment?

bbrown

WKR
Random question - anyone have an idea how big (CI) the sleeping bag compartment is on these packs?
Just curious... Thanks

OP
bbrown

bbrown

WKR
Nice - thanks. I was hoping you would chime in. Prolly a dumb question but when it says the main bag on the T2 is 3500 CI - that includes the sleeping bag compartment? Does that mean the main portion on the T3 is actually bigger at 2100 CI? Splitting hairs here - I know but just curious.
Thanks again

Last edited:

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Nice - thanks. I was hoping you would chime in. Prolly a dumb question but when it says the main bag on the T2 is 3500 CI - that includes the sleeping bag compartment? Does that mean the main portion on the T3 is actually bigger at 2100 CI? Splitting hairs here - I know but just curious.
Thanks again

I'm not sure what you're asking, as the T3 is much smaller in circumference than the 2, and the 2 is smaller than the 1.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks again

And the T3 has no actual sleeping bag compartment.

OP
bbrown

bbrown

WKR
I was a little bored last night - can you tell?
Must have been having a blonde moment last night because I just typed out a better explanation of my question and answered it for myself.
Thanks anyway

The T3 is an AWESOME pack. However, you have to have a VERY COMPRESSIBLE sleeping bag to get it down in the bottom of that pack. If you do not have one, a pod attached to the bottom of the bag works great for a sleeping bag. Along with anything else you may need more space for.