T3x Limbsaver......

robtattoo

WKR
I know that recoil is subjective, but am I really going to notice a difference if I install a Limbsaver to my '06?
I never thought the recoil to be really that bad anyway, compared to a lot of rifles I've owned or shot, but if the difference is really that noticeable, I guess it could be a worthwhile upgrade.

It felt better on mine...running a tx3 lite in '06. Never noticed when hunting only when spending time working up loads.

JGRaider

WKR
What product # for T3X if you don't mind? I could use a couple of these for the son and nephew

Limbsaver Recoil Pad Prefit Sako 75 Synthetic, Finnlite, A7, Tikka T3, T3 Lite, Ruger K77/22 Synthetic Rubber Black

I ordered them from midway in 2017 so two full years of use. I did that with a few beartooth comb risers to get the kids sight alignment correct. That or foam and vet wrap and the kids are set.

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
What product # for T3X if you don't mind? I could use a couple of these for the son and nephew

Im struggling to figure that one out too. From my understanding, the older T3 pad is different to the T3x pad.

Im reading both 10826 & 10803

The Airtech makes a substantial difference in recoil and I've installed them on 4 Tikka rifles. .300wsm recoil feels the same as .308 to me after switching out the factory brick. The traditional Limbsaver I couldn't perceive much difference in recoil over factory.

KClark

WKR
The older factory T3 pad is much stiffer than the factory T3X pad so more to gain replacing replacing the old style.

There are two models of Limbsaver pads, the Classic and the Air Tech. The Classic is good, the Air Tech is awesome. After using an Air Tech I can't imagine spending money on a Classic.

Limbsaver Air Tech and Classic

BAKPAKR

WKR
I put mine on a 6.5 Creedmoor - just because. Since that cartridge does not have much recoil to start with, I can’t say I have noticed a marked reduction in recoil. I bought a second one as I was planning on getting a 300 WSM or a 7mm RM. I wound up ordering a T3X Superlite in 223 instead. I will probably just save the spare LimbSaver until I get something with more recoil.

Grumman

WKR
I put an Airtech on a lightweight M70 in 338WM. It made a huge difference. Money well spent in my opinion. I plan to add one to my T3X CTR if I can figure out which model number it takes.

Awesome, thank you!
I know it's only $35, but do you think it was a worthwhile upgrade?

YES. I have a t3x '06 with the older style limbsaver on it. I'm 5'10" and weigh 155lbs, so I don't have much padding over my collar bones.The factory pad would bruise my collar bone pretty badly after 20 rounds and with the limbsaver I think I could shoot it all day.

Savage99

WKR
I’m waiting for the 10826 in the mail. My understanding was that the 10803 was for the T3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m waiting for the 10826 in the mail. My understanding was that the 10803 was for the T3.

I ordered the 10826 for my 7mm t3x back in June from OpticsPlanet and it just came last week.
Huge improvement.

Savage99

WKR
I ordered the 10826 for my 7mm t3x back in June from OpticsPlanet and it just came last week.
Huge improvement.

Also ordered from OP, but hedged my bets and ordered from their eBay as well. Hoping to get that one soon.