T3X Stainless - No 6.5 Creedmoor?

Flydaho

Lil-Rokslider
I was looking through the 2020 Tikka catalog and it appears that they no longer offer the T3X Lite Stainless or Superlite in 6.5 Creedmoor? I'm only interested in a stainless variety for hunting up here in AK. Has anybody confirmed this? I'm going to call later today and if I get an answer I'll post a reply. I was just getting ready to one up but with all the gun shortages they are impossible to find locally. I figured I'd just wait until they get re-stocked but I may have missed the boat.

On that note, Sauer's German website shows a 100 Stainless XTA, I'd gladly take one of those in 6.5 Creedmoor if they become available in the US.

OP
Flydaho

Flydaho

Lil-Rokslider
I reached the Beretta customer service, their catalog is wrong. They will still be producing the T3X Lite Stainless in 6.5 Creedmoor. Now it's a waiting game until things are back in stock.

OP
Flydaho

Flydaho

Lil-Rokslider
I also called Blaser USA to ask about the Sauer 100 Stainless XTA. The rep said that they are in the process of getting things lined up (part numbers, pricing, etc) to get the rifle imported. He said they are still waiting on final specs from German HQ (rifle just got announced before the Christmas break) and once everything is lined up, it should be less than 60 days before you can order it though your local gun shop. It might come down to which one I can get in my hands before hunting season, but I'm intrigued by the Sauer if for nothing else than to try something new as I already have a Tikka Lite Stainless.