Tabs???

ffemt94

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve used the Black Widow calf hair ones and they aren’t too bad. They just seem to wear out rather fast compared to straight leather. I’ve got a homemade one that a buddy made me that’s two layers of leather that I love. I’m thinking about trying out an omnivore quivers one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safari Tuff 3-under tab - A little stiff when new, but after some break-in, it's real good.

American Bison 3-under O-ring tab - soft, easy break-in, works real good. But, the snap that holds the o-ring kind of wore out after a while. It comes unsnapped all the time now.

Kentucky

WKR
I’ve been using safari tuff for about 3 years. I like them, but in the past 6 months I’ve been using a homemade tab and enjoy it better... it’s a touch thicker..so it’s more comfy.

OP
WJS23

WJS23

WKR
Thank I have been using the three under fred eikler one for the past 4 years and picked one of the omnivore calf hair ones last year.

GMC

Lil-Rokslider
I saw this thread and looked up the omnivore homestead tab. Is anyone using the 3 under with the clicker? Or is that the only one they sell? How's it work?