Tabs???

Seeknelk

WKR
I like the yost and Bateman cordovan. I like them stiff and with thick leather to protect the finger nerves when holding longer times at heavier draws. In fact I added a layer to the yost.

Wrench

WKR
I prefer the safari tuff. I have several others...but the tuff is hard to kill. I did just buy a Yost to sample the hype. The Yost is hard on my pinkie knuckle on release.

i have a bunch of tabs, my favorite is the Eichler 3 under. i like Bateman tabs too, just wish they were a tad thicker. i get a better release with a thicker tab. i recently ordered a yost too, i had one before i didn't care for, but i'm going to try them again, and put a thicker back on it if needed.

all of mine but one are cordovan, i have one calf hair widow tab, but it's not going to hold up like cordovan does

wcasey755

Lil-Rokslider
Take a Tolke tab. Cut that garbage O-ring off and replace it with the drawstring deal that Yost uses. It's money.

I’ve used the Black Widow calf hair ones and they aren’t too bad. They just seem to wear out rather fast compared to straight leather. I’ve got a homemade one that a buddy made me that’s two layers of leather that I love. I’m thinking about trying out an omnivore quivers one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw your Backland for sale. Is it still available? I had to register here so I cant send a PM or post in classifieds yet. If it is please let me know. Thanks.

ffemt94

Lil-Rokslider
I saw your Backland for sale. Is it still available? I had to register here so I cant send a PM or post in classifieds yet. If it is please let me know. Thanks.

It’s gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank I have been using the three under fred eikler one for the past 4 years and picked one of the omnivore calf hair ones last year.
The Eichler cordovan 3 under tab is one of my favorite tabs..

I’m always buying and trying different ones, but my fall backs are Bateman and the Eichler

broke in a yost that I’m shooting now, but still don’t love it

just ordered an omnivore tab to try, that tab has potential for me... i like thick tabs, and they claim to be with their leather tabs

Last edited: