TAC Arrow Tube

wayoh22

WKR
Hey all,

Just curious what guys who aren't running quivers use to hold their arrows. Last year I just had a big PVC pipe with a cap on the end and put that in my pack but wondering if there's a better alternative?

Go to an art store and get one of the extendable tubes for transporting artwork. Works great as a light weight carrier and storage tube with the cap on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carmanusa

FNG
Cheap hip quiver has the 2 tubes in side pocket of pack. These have backup arrows but shot with quiver on at all times.

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Just a 3d hip quiver works solid too! What TAC's are you going to?

Attachments

• IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 50

Ucsdryder

WKR
I hate the arrows swinging around on my hip in a hip quiver........especially for a shoot like TAC. I just use my Tightspot as I like to keep it just like hunting as much as possible.

Agreed. A hip quiver is nice for a range but hiking around I don’t like them banging against my leg. I shot tac and considered using my quiver but in the end got lazy and decided to save the extra weight. I know, practice how you play.

sd375

Lil-Rokslider
At the SD event, I saw guys using PVC pipe (myself included) and guys stuffing them into their packs. Both seemed to work well.

Ucsdryder

WKR
For TAC I carried my arrow from shot to shot. The only time you would need to dig for an arrow is if you lost or damaged one. So it’s not much of an issue to bury them in your pack.