TAC Colorado

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Who's going to be at TAC this weekend at Sunlight mountain resort?

If you're going to be there, stop by the Kifaru International booth and say hi, try on packs and BS a little bit!

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'll be shooting early mornings and hanging out at the Iron Will booth the rest of the days. Stop by and say hello. I'll come by Kifaru's for sure.

ZDR

WKR
Who's going to be at TAC this weekend at Sunlight mountain resort?

If you're going to be there, stop by the Kifaru International booth and say hi, try on packs and BS a little bit!
Will Kifaru be at the Mountain Archery Fest in Durango(purgatory ski resort) July 17-19? Am certainly hoping so!

OP
loopmtz

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Will Kifaru be at the Mountain Archery Fest in Durango(purgatory ski resort) July 17-19? Am certainly hoping so!
As fas as I know, no... They will be at TAC Montana that weekend!

OP
loopmtz

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Had a great time at TAC Colorado. Great meeting some of you, hope to meet some new friends at TAC Montana.

Attachments

• TAC co 2.JPG
    TAC co 2.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 47
  • TAC Co.jpg
    TAC Co.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 47

jmav58

WKR
Shot TAC Friday morning, Nock On course. My arrow was the one broke in half in an aspen tree to the right of the 50 yard sage grouse......along with the other 40 arrows.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Shot prime on Sunday. Had a super good time! Already planning for next year. I know it’s a fun shoot and scores aren’t turned in but I’m curious what an average score would be? What would be the equivalent to an 80 in golf?

OP
loopmtz

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
We kept score on the Nock On course, it was tough.. Took us six hours to get through it... Sean and his TAC crew put on an amazing show and are some of the nicest people!!!