TAC Colorado

Who's all going to CO TAC at Sunlight Mountain this year? I'm planning on going all 3 days so far but wanting to reach out to see where everyone's staying at and seeing if anyone wants to join up. I'm going solo and wouldn't mind tagging along with a group. I haven't chosen any courses yet. This will be my first year giving'er a shot. I want to camp out somewhere but don't know the area at all, does anyone know of any dispersed camping spots in the area? I still have a couple arrows to fletch and some new strings I need to break in before heading out. I'm stoked!!

I'm shooting the Nock On course Friday and Prime course Saturday and planning to car camp somewhere nearby along one of the national forest roads. Out of curiosity, I just checked the TAC website and there are only 3 nock times remaining for Friday/Saturday and 6 for Sunday...might want to get registered sooner rather than later.

OP
windrunner
I'm shooting the Nock On course Friday and Prime course Saturday and planning to car camp somewhere nearby along one of the national forest roads. Out of curiosity, I just checked the TAC website and there are only 3 nock times remaining for Friday/Saturday and 6 for Sunday...might want to get registered sooner rather than later.

HOLY SMOKES you are right! I don't know why I didn't check sooner but that is indeed correct. I just signed up for what was available and took the last spot on the 8am slots for Prime on Fri and Nock On on Sat. I wanted to do prime 2nd since it's supposed to be the hardest but i'll live. Thanks for the heads up!

bat-cave

WKR
HOLY SMOKES you are right! I don't know why I didn't check sooner but that is indeed correct. I just signed up for what was available and took the last spot on the 8am slots for Prime on Fri and Nock On on Sat. I wanted to do prime 2nd since it's supposed to be the hardest but i'll live. Thanks for the heads up!
Assuming the courses are anything like last year (a pretty good assumption - IMHO), you will find challenging shots on everything beyond the kids course! Dudley hangs out on the Nock On course and tries to shoot a few targets with every group. Super nice guy and he makes it look way to easy! Prima was tough, but I personally enjoyed the Sitka course the most. We are shooting Nock On & Sitka again this year.