TAC Snow Bird vs TAC Big Sky?

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone shot both events? I have shot Snow Bird but we are going to do Big Sky this year. Just looking for a terrain comparison. I've heard that Snow Bird was the toughest course to navigate but I'm curious about Big Sky.

Have the snow bird dates been released? Last I looked at the website, snow bird was listed as TBD

Sled

WKR
Has anyone shot both events? I have shot Snowbird but we are going to do Big Sky this year. Just looking for a terrain comparison. I've heard that Snow Bird was the toughest course to navigate but I'm curious about Big Sky.

I've shot the canyons/park city the last few years, one of which was at snow basin during covid. It was good for what I'm looking to do. I've shot snowbird since Dixon ran it back when it was bowcast. It is a much more difficult course. Bring good footwear and come in shape if you plan to shoot multiple courses. Water is a must, snacks are nice to have and rain gear is only missed when you need it. Some years you'll really miss it.

I can't answer questions about big sky but it's one I've wanted to check out.

Sled

WKR
Fwiw, snowbird tac is back in 2023 not this year. That makes big sky the easy decision.