TAC South Dakota

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Who's going to the TAC event this weekend at Terry Peak? I'll be there, at the Kifaru International booth. Come by, try on frames/packs and say hello..

Greenmachine_1

Lil-Rokslider
I want to go, but won't since I am stuck a long ways away.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
Thing has gotten too popular, which I guess is a good thing. First couple years you could just show up, pay and go shoot whatever you wanted.

Now you have to get in early, get reservations and have specific times on specific courses, if you can get in.

curt514

FNG
I thought about going back again this year but decided to go to colorado instead. You will love it.
The Terry Peak shoot is great. Great mountains and still a small shoot which makes it more fun.
You will be about half an hour from Mt Rushmore. If you get there before 7am there is no fees and no other people so you can get great pictures. After that you are about an hour from the Crazy Horse monument. Pretty neat to see.
There is a field on the south side of the road about half way between the resort and Lead that I counted 25 deer in last year. All small whitetail bucks except for two does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
loopmtz

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Had a great time at the TAC and was nice meeting those of you who stopped by.... Third year in a row and it was an awesome event...

Powerman

FNG
We went for the first time and made it a family vacation. It was a great time and we will be going again in the future. Lol, I did swing by the booth and dropped some coin!