Tactacam Reveal

MannyB716

FNG
anyone ordered and received their cell cam yet. Patiently waiting on my very excited to be able to move on from other cell cams

Mine came today. Gonna get it activated and setup tomorrow hopefully. I’ll update when I get it running

MNMatt

FNG
My buddy picked up 2 of them from Cabelas last week, very good pictures. Thinking of doing the same thing as Manny & switching brands.

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
We looked at getting them but every place we looked they are sold out. We are trying to find something to get away from spypoint. We have 6 spypoint between the 2 of us and can only get 2 to work.

Fullfan

WKR
They are getting great reviews, I have been following their page on FB. looking into getting 3 when I get back from elk hunting

I bought one and will get it set up at the camp tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. Seems like from the FB group, people are generally happy. I'd be happy with my Moultrie if it didn't take pictures of 200 shadows a day.

Rimrocks

FNG
Been running one for several weeks now. Really impressed with the picture quality and detection. Battery is holding up well. Would recommend over Moultrie by a good margin

I bought two from Scheels (was waiting for a few weeks for them to come back in stock) and have been running them for two weeks - very happy so far. Very easy setup and getting good strong signal where we have gotten marginal signal from other cell cams in the past 👍🏻

buckwalleye

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered 2 tactacams from cabelas today. And burned my moultrie xv6000 cameras today as well. It was a good day

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tom_

Lil-Rokslider
So far so good. Tested the first 2 from July through September. Now we have a total of 8 out. Batteries on 1st two are at 70%, not bad as I have the setting to send pictures as they happen. Pictures are good, much better than the Spypoints we ran last year. The app is good and with recent updates has improved.

What I am not thrilled with. Pictures during day/night transition are not always clear. Honestly so far that is my only negative. For $99, I am a pretty happy camper.

Mine came today. Gonna get it activated and setup tomorrow hopefully. I’ll update when I get it running
I am looking at a Tactacam 5.0 Hunting action Camera that attaches to your bow or rifle, has anyone bought and tried one of these out or something similar?