Tactacam Reveal

Logan80

Lil-Rokslider
The cameras are $5/mo each for the lowest service plan. There are discounts for paying in advance.

The brand of "service" isn't relevant, you only choose based on that particular cell carrier's coverage in your area. You won't be doing business with the cell carrier themselves, just using their towers.

Fullfan

WKR
I was able to find 3, very impressed with them so far. Takes about 27-33 to have the pic sent to my phone. I disabled all three cameras, and as regular trail cameras. They work just fine.

Traynwrek

FNG
I used the Reveal last season. They are great. I recommend them. I plan to buy two more of the lastest version to add to my set up. Nice feature is you can suspend your subscription and then when you put them up again just turn it back on.

CBB

FNG
After heavy frustrations with Moultrie Deltas, I ordered some of the new Reveal X then the wife surprised me with a Reveal XB for Christmas. I haven't setup the Reveal x yet but I am very pleased with the XB.
The only complaint I have is a very wide detection range sometimes taking a photo before the animal is in the frame. Other than that.
Good to go.