Tactacam Reveal

The new tactacam reveal seems popular for the low price. Anyone have experience with it yet? I am wondering if I could just get the cell plan for a few months to save some money.

Kotaman

WKR
Great cam for the money. Plans are reasonable and can be suspended at any time. Image quality is second to none. FOR $99 they cannot be beat and rival my high dollar Spartan Cams. ( I’m still a huge fan of Spartan, but their cameras are expensive and so are their plans.)

I am very happy with mine. Better pics than my Moultrie cell cam. More compact size. Not as likely to pick up and take pics of moving shadows. Better unlimited plan than Moultrie. The App, which is where you have to do everything, is a PITA. Not a fan of it at all. I much prefer the Moultrie web based system.

NoWiser

WKR
I’m very happy with both of mine. They get service where my phone won’t. They are easy to use and take nice photos.

I know a couple people using them and they love them. Pics are great and for the price it’s hard to beat.

NDGuy

WKR
From what I heard great for the $ I have ran 2 spypoints the last two years and they both have pretty crappy night picture quality, had issues with them stop sending pictures and other issues.

I will be getting a few next year.

Can anyone comment on how bright the infrared flash is on these at night?

I try to stick to no glow cams but even my spypoint link dark and browning dark ops cams have visible red glow at night.

maverick

Lil-Rokslider
Its bright but quick. Not like the older cameras that stayed on for a full second or 2.
6a92ed96ff6a4533bb1908cefd02d07a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any inside knowledge when these will be in stores again? Trying to pick up a couple for Christmas gifts for dad and brother.

Logan80

Lil-Rokslider
I have one of these in the field now and it's incredible. The images that arrive to my phone are soooo much better than my hunting partner's Spypoint. We both have both apps on our phones so we can see each other's pics and there's no comparison.

I just bought a second that I'll be putting out opening day of late archery and leaving for the year just to see what I can get. I got mine on eBay, I know they are overpriced there but for me, it was worth it.