TAG STACKING

In 2019, I'll be hunting with at least one of these tags concurrently with my Elk tag and/or during

• Deer

• Bear

• Pronghorn

• Cougar

• Bobcat

• Turkey

• Upland Game Birds

• ELK is all I Need!

• Deer & Bear!

• Pronghorn & Deer!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Btaylor

If I wasnt going solo this year I would have probably added the bear tag but figure if I get an elk killed I will have enough work to do by myself.

CX5Ranch

I'm sure I will be upset if I dont buy a 100 dollar bear tag.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anozira

You better do it sooner than later; I regret not picking one up as soon as they were available for the area I am elk hunting. Now I am SOL... Guaranteed I will see some nice bear now.

OP
DEEF

DEEF

If I wasnt going solo this year I would have probably added the bear tag but figure if I get an elk killed I will have enough work to do by myself.
I’m with you. I chose the barely possible route this year

Right?! I laughed at the price last year. Had to snag it this year. Hopefully we can make some meat of it

EasilyExcited

Get as many tags as you can afford. I have 2 elk tags 4 or 5 deer tags 3 antelope tags and a wolf tag.

EasilyExcited

Its a good time. I work for myself. So I can take the time,off as needed . I live in wa and hunt mt and wy. And my hunting partner lives in MT so that helps

OP
DEEF

DEEF

Its a good time. I work for myself. So I can take the time,off as needed . I live in wa and hunt mt and wy. And my hunting partner lives in MT so that helps
Nice, I relate to your objectives. Im also SE. I hunted MT, WY, & CO last year on leftover tags and OTC2ndrfl. 19 days away total. I bagged two Prong but struck out on Elk. I saw plenty of deer to kill in all spots though and will be planning for those additions when my funding catches up to my ambition.