Tagged out in 27 hours!

Congrats man, that’s awesome! Justin gave me a call a few days ago and said the bar was set at 2 days. So we went in and pulled ours in 14 hours! It was my year for a meat bull and my buddy had never got one over 60 so I had to stay true to my word and shoot the first bull over 50. Pulled mine to 50 yards on a rope with bull calls. Buddy shot his at 30 yards. In reference to that bull magnet thread; called in 4 bulls over 50 in 36 hours with a cardboard food saver tube and the trusty sawyer canoe paddle.122157122158122159122162

OP
Hessticles

Hessticles

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats man, that’s awesome! Justin gave me a call a few days ago and said the bar was set at 2 days. So we went in and pulled ours in 14 hours! It was my year for a meat bull and my buddy had never got one over 60 so I had to stay true to my word and shoot the first bull over 50. Pulled mine to 50 yards on a rope with bull calls. Buddy shot his at 30 yards. In reference to that bull magnet thread; called in 4 bulls over 50 in 36 hours with a cardboard food saver tube and the trusty sawyer canoe paddle.View attachment 122157View attachment 122158View attachment 122159View attachment 122162
Hell yeah! We were actually tagged out by 1130am the 2nd day haha! Great job man, if I wouldve known how good it was gonna be I would have held out with my bow, didnt even get to experience any rutting action, I just packed meat the whole time beings I killed first! I'll go again hopefully sooner than later and do it with a bow! Justin is a good dude and an awesome pilot!

mwhite

FNG
We are going with Renfro's next year and I can't hardly wait! Seeing everyone's success this year has me jacked up! Congrats on an awesome hunt!