Tagged Out.

huntnful

WKR
Tagged out in California. Killed on the second day of archery, and then the second day of rifle. Public land bucks. Killed them both solo, while hiked in a decent ways. Got to test out the copper Hammer Bullets as well. They performed great. That's the exit side of the buck in the picture.

IMG_3246.jpeg
IMG_4083.jpeg
IMG_3977.jpeg

Legend

WKR
Tagged out in California. Killed on the second day of archery, and then the second day of rifle. Public land bucks. Killed them both solo, while hiked in a decent ways. Got to test out the copper Hammer Bullets as well. They performed great. That's the exit side of the buck in the picture.

View attachment 330903
View attachment 330905
View attachment 330906
Nice work. I am trying the Hammer bullets myself. How much of that bullet is seated in the brass? You must have a custom throat on that barrel?

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
Nice work. I am trying the Hammer bullets myself. How much of that bullet is seated in the brass? You must have a custom throat on that barrel?
It's seated with 3 1/2 of the bands in the neck still. Yeah my gun was throated long initially and the barrel is almost shot out on it. But it still shoots the hammers at 1/2 MOA out to 700 yards. The bullets are awesome.