Tags bags ripped out.. switching to??

Not 1 but 2 of my tags bags have come apart and ripped in the lower portion of the bag.

I believe it's the materials fault and not my own.
The bags were never laid in or on dirt/sticks/rocks and only held boned out meat as they were the bomb bags and only used for deer.

They were never overloaded or stuffed too full either.

I reached out to larry but said they wouldn't be warrantied.
I'm a little bummed as I think they should be so now I need to replace them. Who makes a bag kit that's comparable to the bomb pack.

Suggestions??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ive used tag bomb bags in the past and they have worked well. A couple of the seams were starting to come apart so I ordered ovis sacks for this upcoming elk season. Ive never used them though so cannot recommend yet. Other people did recommend them to me but I do not have personal experience. Got them off of camofire.

Email Larry and I'd bet he will make it right. He replaced a few of mine a couple years ago for the same issue. The replacement bags are going strong with no issues at all.

Edit... Didn't see that you contacted him and surprised that he wouldn't exchange them.

kman87

FNG
Both myself and my hunting partner pack caribou game bags. Haven't had any problems w them

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jhm2023

WKR
I bought a set of TAG bags that had bad seams. I tested the seams when I first got them before use and noticed the came apart fairly easy. I contacted Larry and he got a new set out in the mail ASAP. If I remember right he said there was a bad batch some time ago. I have several sets now and they are going strong after some good use. TAG is my first choice but of all the bags I've used I would say it's a tie for second between caribou gear and Kuiu. So one of those if you're switching brands.

Have a set of black ovis bags and packed out around 4 animals with them, so far so good. Just got a set of argali bags and they look impressive. Super light weight and appear well made, will be putting them to the test this season.

Carlin59

WKR
I have a set of Tag Bags and they have worked well. However, I also have a set of four Kuiu bags I use for bone in quarters and like them a lot as well. The Kuiu bags don’t have a bottom seam, so they are really strong. My heaviest Kuiu game bag was 88 lbs last season, and it hung/held up just fine.

Redside

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a set of caribou bags 4-5 years ago? They've worked great, only one partial blow out on a seam, but that was after cutting it out of a tree from 10-15ft up with a rear elk quarter in it and letting it drop to the ground, not really the bags fault. I'd buy again without hesitation. I've never used the tag bags so can't comment on those.

LaHunter

WKR
I’ve had good luck with the Caribou Game bags. My Carnivore set has been used on 3 mule deer and still look new. I also have a set of the Wapiti that did great hanging bone in elk quarters last year.