Talk Me Out of Buying A Gnargali

Dog chewed a few things off my 44 mag. (Didn't clean it yet this season. It's basically a giant dog treat.)

I keep going back and looking at the Gnargali..

Hellbender is dropping soon, but Id rather get a bigger pack.

Anyone got some arguments against the Gnargali?

If not anyone got some pretty pictures of their set ups with it?

Dog chewed a few things off my 44 mag. (Didn't clean it yet this season. It's basically a giant dog treat.)

I replaced my reckoning with a gnargali before I took it into the woods, haha

I like the reckoning just fine, but like the gnargali better for my needs, so I figured I would replace it now before I got the reckoning beat up

BluMtn

WKR
Don't, stop, loser, you will look funny, it will not fit. please don't buy it, it is the wrong color or pattern, it will not match your other camo or solids. There, is that enough help? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
Stubborn_bowhunter
Don't, stop, loser, you will look funny, it will not fit. please don't buy it, it is the wrong color or pattern, it will not match your other camo or solids. There, is that enough help? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
😂 But the ranger green goes well with everything!

😂 But the ranger green goes well with everything!
i do wish it was all xpac like the muskeg, but for a bigger bag (compared to a day pack) it suits my needs perfect.... between that bag and the stryker xl, i don't find myself using my other packs much.

i will probably use it for blacktail hunting as a day pack since it's always wet here (less cordura to waterlog) and i will just load meat into the bag.... xpac cleans up really easy with blood, and it won't get all soaked into every strap and your frame/waist belt where it's really hard to clean up. the gnargali isn't perfect, but it's a good versatile bag that's relatively light. all i have on mine is a grab it for extra layers/wet layers/wet shelter, etc

patton-7

FNG

Nothing bad to say about it. I think the hellbender could be a lot more versatile

easilyamused

Lil-Rokslider
Ive had a 44 and am now using a gnargali. I much prefer the gnargali myself but your dog will certainly disagree with me and think your blood soaked mag is much better tasting option.

I’m running a Stryker xl for day hunts and have a dall for my extended hunts. I had the fulcrum, but I understand where being too “strappy” comes into play, lots going on, tons of room but I think I just like a simple top loading bag, with the dall I’ll be able to fit everything I need for extended hunts without having to add anything extra, meaning it stays light. If anything I’d top it off with my guide lid. Keeping an already light bag light. I like simple water bottle holders on the side with straps where I can put either guns or tripods, trekking poles. I also love the back where I can do the same. Haven’t used the dall, as I used the fulcrum all last season, but I can’t wait to get the dall out. I keep all my gear organized in pull outs so I don’t need 1000 pockets on the bag

Ozzy841

Lil-Rokslider
I bought one and ended up selling it. I had hoped it would be an upgrade from my argali but didn't find that to be the case for my uses. Don't get me wrong, well built pack, just prefer the simplicity (and weight) of the original argali so I went back to it. The extra straps across the back bugged me when attaching belt pouches and the compression straps aren't attached as close to the center so the bag didn't compress quite as well as the original in my opinion. It wasn't quite the spartan stripped down set up that I prefer, and I feel like if you want some of the extra features other bags fill that space better.