Tall buck

VANDAL

WKR
Don't know about you guys but a buck in velvet helps with the winter blues...

My buddy took this pic last summer. I love the ht on this buck from his G2's to MB. We never did go after him, if he's back this year he will be in trouble.

Any guesses on score? I don't have a head on pic but he's narrow. Probably 23" wide with a maybe a 21-22" inside spread.
ResizedImage951344552119674.jpg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
that could become on of those 24" wide B&C bucks that come along once in a while.
Cool, thanks for sharing.

shanevg

WKR
Awesome looking buck! For some reason I have an obsession with tall and narrow. I'd take a tall narrow buck over a 28-30" any day.

Stay tuned to the thread and ill post some front on views and some video of this buck later tonight after work .....

Hey guys, meet "Slim Shady", was glassing early morning across a canyon when he fed to within 90 yds undetected. The beep of my video camera spooked him and he walked away. Once again, he looks about 22-23" wide but has super height, deep forks, extras, with knotted up burrs (I sure hope he made it through the winter. Enjoy the video.

[video][/video]

Last edited:

Tdiesel

Lil-Rokslider
awesome but hard to judge those ones forks aren't really that deep but the length of that G2 is gonna add up some inches anyway nice buck and good luck with him this year hopefully.