Tall Dudes Rejoice

As we know tall sizes are sometimes like a 6x unicorn. Beyond clothing seems to be filling that void. I am running their rain gear and have been super impressed with quality, fit and function. Plus made in USA. Now they have some pants in the 100 to 135 range that are tall sizes!! Also LEO and military do not forget to sign up for the pro program. Just ordered some pants and will report back.

OP
W
I am using the A6 line. Quality is outstanding and fit is perfect in xl tall. I am 6'5" and 230 or so.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
It kind of worries me when they show their size chart for Talls, and they show the inseam measurement from the crotch to the "floor", and their Talls are listed at only 35" inseam. I measure from the crotch to my ankles and that's a 38".

It kind of worries me when they show their size chart for Talls, and they show the inseam measurement from the crotch to the "floor", and their Talls are listed at only 35" inseam. I measure from the crotch to my ankles and that's a 38".
You ain't kidding. For the money a guy could almost justify spending a bit more and having Swazi custom sew him something.