Tall guy sleeping bags

Sharpspur

FNG
Any tall guys out there? What are you using for mummy bags? I'm 6'-8" and struggle to find a bag that fits.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Western Mountaineering and Feathered Friends both make long bags, I know WM makes 7' versions of many of their bags.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
I ordered an Enlightened Equipment convert. 6’5” and I fit good, 20 deg rating down, got the largest circumference available, weighs 33 oz, packs in a compression sack the size of a nalgene with a bit bigger circumference.

Picked my colors, size, interior and exterior fabric. I think 4-6 weeks, showed up just like I ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thess87

WKR
I’m 6’8” 265lbs. And I just got my 7’ western mountaineering bag in. It fits me well. I would like it to have alittle more girth it’s alittle snugger then I would like around my shoulders.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I’m 6’8” 265lbs. And I just got my 7’ western mountaineering bag in. It fits me well. I would like it to have alittle more girth it’s alittle snugger then I would like around my shoulders.
Which one did you get? The MegaLite?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Badger

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted the versalite but didn’t have it in 7’
You really wouldn't have cared for it then. Much slimmer cut than the Badger.

What is the name on the bag? Badger? For that money I really wanna love it

Thess87

WKR
Yeah badger. I’ve been able to spend close to 25 nights in it this fall and it’s has been great.

bascott1

WKR
I’m 6’6” 275 and my Kelty 0 degree fits me well. I’ve got broad shoulders and it’s still not bad.

6’7” and 240lb
Tagging for later

I have a Enlightened Equiptment Enigma Long/Wide 20deg quilt that works well.
Sleeping bag wise I have a 15 year old Mountain Equiptment Co-op -20C Long that served me well for its use

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
Check out UGQ custom quilts. I am only 6' 4" 240 but I am swimming in mine. Got the largest length and width they have online but if you called them, they may make you whatever size you need.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Beendare

WKR
My Montbell Stretch bag works for my 6'4".....but not for 6' 8" even using it as a quilt which I do about 1/2 the time as its too warm.

Just got the 7' kodiak in the mail. Sick of pushing against both ends of my BA bag. At 6' 8" you gotta pay to play

Cng

Lil-Rokslider
I’m 6’5” and have a Warbonnet quilt in their XL size. It fits me pretty well. Also, Mountain Hardwear’s Lamina line is longer than most. They say the standard size fits up to 6’5”, but in hindsight I wish I’d gone with their long.