Tall hiking pants...

So far I've only found Pranas or whatever they're called. They work well, are relatively stretchy but the durability isn't quite there.

Anyone have any other recommendations? My inseam is 35-36.

BluMtn

WKR
KUIU Attacks-37" inseam also you can let the inseams out on most of the other pants.That is what I do on my guides, they are let out to 35.5", Kryptek makes several in 35" inseams.

OP
H
When KUIU starts making the solid colors in tall length, I'm game. I'll definitely check out the Kryptek as well.

sr80

WKR
Stone glacier dehavilland pants are long, i am a 34 inseam and ordered the tall and had to hem them a few inches. BY the way the pants are awesome too. Probably my fav pants now.

sneaky

"DADDY"
So far I've only found Pranas or whatever they're called. They work well, are relatively stretchy but the durability isn't quite there.

Anyone have any other recommendations? My inseam is 35-36.
I've been wearing Pranas for work and hunting for 5 years on some of the pairs with no wear signs at all, other than maybe a couple of pulled spots from briars snagging them. They've held up better than my FL gear ever did.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Here is what I have found all in talls and I like my pants long enough. I am 6’4” with 35” inseam

Eddie Bauer pro guide- ok
Sitka timberline and traverse- just a bit shorter than I would like but they work
Stone glacier-same length as Sitka. Probably my favorite, they are very versatile with the big hip vents.
Kuiu attack in tall- perfect length

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
H
I've been wearing Pranas for work and hunting for 5 years on some of the pairs with no wear signs at all, other than maybe a couple of pulled spots from briars snagging them. They've held up better than my FL gear ever did.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah, my main problem with them is hiking through brushy willow and briars as they get abraded pretty easily and the pull spots are annoying. I've had patagonia guide pants and helly hanson that take the brush better but I've torn holes in some of them.

OP
H
Here is what I have found all in talls and I like my pants long enough. I am 6’4” with 35” inseam

Eddie Bauer pro guide- ok
Sitka timberline and traverse- just a bit shorter than I would like but they work
Stone glacier-same length as Sitka. Probably my favorite, they are very versatile with the big hip vents.
Kuiu attack in tall- perfect length

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How have the KUIU's held up?