Talley ring height for bergara ridge 308?

I currently have a Warne Mountain Tech 20 moa base on my bergara ridge along with a set of vortex pro 30mm low rings. I currently have a Crimson Trace CTL-3420 with a 50mm objective and it clears just fine. I am considering on switching to a set of talley lightweight 1 inch mounts and moving to a lightweight hunting scope somewhere in the 40-44mm objective range. Would a set of talley lightweight integral scope mounts clear just fine? Should I keep my base and just get 1inch rings instead of the talley?

Drenalin

WKR
The scope on my Bergara B14 Hunter (assuming action is the same as your Ridge) is a 44mm objective and clears fine with Talley lows, but doesn't leave much room for my fingers operating the bolt. I also had to scoot my scope back a little more than I wanted with the lows because the magnification ring was sitting right on the bolt shroud.

Medium height Talleys would work a little better, but at that point - in your shoes - I'd just get new rings and keep the base.

OP
F
The scope on my Bergara B14 Hunter (assuming action is the same as your Ridge) is a 44mm objective and clears fine with Talley lows, but doesn't leave much room for my fingers operating the bolt. I also had to scoot my scope back a little more than I wanted with the lows because the magnification ring was sitting right on the bolt shroud.

Medium height Talleys would work a little better, but at that point - in your shoes - I'd just get new rings and keep the base.
Yeah it seems the mediums would be a better choice if I were to pick the talley's. Thanks for your insight.