Tapatalk issues

jt4

WKR
Is anyone else having issues with Tapatalk? Every time I open up the app it wants me to pay to be a member, which never came up before. Is this a new thing that you now have to join for a monthly or yearly fee to be able to use it?

I can view threads, but can't respond, PM, or see any pictures. It tells me that I don't have access. I logged out and back into all my apps, deleted and re-installed the app. Not really sure what else to do.

I get this about once a year. I think I had to go to the Rockslide webpage and re-log in to clear it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jasonhul

Lil-Rokslider
Same issue here for me. I've logged out and in on both Rokslide and Tapatalk. Even reset password. Irritating for sure. Oh well, back to using the green screen.

I deleted Tapatalk. Same issue. Put a shortcut on my Home Screen and that takes me to Rokslide. Plus you see hunting adds and not Tapatalks adds too. Posting is easy and almost the same

I deleted Tapatalk. Same issue. Put a shortcut on my Home Screen and that takes me to Rokslide. Plus you see hunting adds and not Tapatalks adds too. Posting is easy and almost the same
This ^ Tapatalk was chewing up my battery and CPU, not to mention all the glitches. Added a few browser shortcuts for certain forums to my screen and never looked back.

curt514

FNG
I stopped using Tapatalk. It started freezing and killing my battery after the last update. Somewhere around 6 months ago. I will never pay to access a free web site. They can shove it and I just use my web browser now. I keep one tab open for here, one for archery talk, and one on the 6.5 grendel forum.