Tapatalk -marking read

Squirrels

WKR
Anyone having issues with Tapatalk showing some sub forums with no unread items and you click and there are actually unread items?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Tapa talk hasnt worked right for me on here for awhile. For example I can mark all posts read then it shows I have 4k unread posts

SWOHTR

WKR
Get rid of it. I had tapatalk for a while and couldn’t stand the ads and how much storage it took up. Now I just log in on Safari, no issues.

Brendan

WKR
Get rid of it. I had tapatalk for a while and couldn’t stand the ads and how much storage it took up. Now I just log in on Safari, no issues.

No ads, no storage issues here.

When using my phone, I hate using any of the mobile browsers / mobile sites. Tapatalk works so much better to the point that I basically don't visit sites anymore that don't have it enabled.

smoothie25

Lil-Rokslider
Tapa talk hasnt worked right for me on here for awhile. For example I can mark all posts read then it shows I have 4k unread posts

I was having a similar issue. I contacted the Tapatalk help desk and they said that site admins had recently changed their configuration in their cloudflare settings. They said they'd contact the admin to have them update their settings but asked that I contact them as well. Not sure how I contact an admin on here but if someone could pass the word on it'd be greatly appreciated!

Brendan

WKR
I was having a similar issue. I contacted the Tapatalk help desk and they said that site admins had recently changed their configuration in their cloudflare settings. They said they'd contact the admin to have them update their settings but asked that I contact them as well. Not sure how I contact an admin on here but if someone could pass the word on it'd be greatly appreciated!
I don't think it's an issue with the site if it's working for some and not others. More likely your phone or version of the app.

59ce5635d030c4fdcf81363cd2e88600.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like there are some changes we need to make to make tapatalk play nice with cloudlfare. I'll be working on that in the next few days, stay tuned.

Trial153

WKR
I have Tapa talk working properly with 3 other forums on two apple products and one android. The only forum that is giving me issues is rokslide so I fail to see how it can be on my end. That said nothing that its doing is making it unusable however its not fully functional.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I will also note, tapatalk support's comment about "recent" changes is funny as we haven't adjusted anything on our end since the site update.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
The users having an issue with this, can you please log out and log back in on Tapatalk and report if you are still having this issue?

Thanks

Trial153

WKR
The users having an issue with this, can you please log out and log back in on Tapatalk and report if you are still having this issue?

Thanks
Same issue. Only on the unread tab. Everything else comes up working

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk