TapaTalk now Works!

I'm having trouble finding it in TapaTalk. I did a search under: www.rokslide.com, and rok slide. I got no results. Could someone walk me thru this, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a idiot when it comes to computer stuff. Actually now that I'm thinking about it, I'm a idiot when it comes to a lot of stuff.

OP
slim9300

slim9300

WKR
I'm having trouble finding it in TapaTalk. I did a search under: www.rokslide.com, and rok slide. I got no results. Could someone walk me thru this, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a idiot when it comes to computer stuff. Actually now that I'm thinking about it, I'm a idiot when it comes to a lot of stuff.

Search "rokslide" it will be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member

I'm sure if you search "best forum ever" it will probably show up. As number one or two most definitely.

OP
slim9300

slim9300

WKR
4a5d6a5e-d7eb-9e0e.jpg
Can you change the tag line: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to see that everytime I post

Go to post and hit the "button" in the right middle of the screen.

Then click signature and change it to whatever you want or delete it. I think this saves it permanently too for this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gman

WKR
Mine has an "on" "off" setting but indicates this might be overridden by the site admin. Posted from Tapatalk!

R

rebecca francis

Hey that's cool! I've never used it before and just downloaded it. That will come in handy!