Tapatalk!

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tapatalk is an iPhone app(not sure with other platforms) that makes forums into a great mobile platform. It makes forums very very addicting so be warned.

Reflex

FNG
Gotcha....I've withholding the temptation to go with the smartphone route. I know everyone has them now, but for me, I can't justify spending that much money a month.

Hardstalk

WKR
Couple questions. Does it keep you logged on. Every time i go to sites on my i phone i have to log in

Also can you post pics from your i phone with the app? I could do it on my droid but my iphone wont allow me to do so.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes you stay logged in, you can post photos with tapatalk as well. I usually copy paste off of photobucket app though, it makes it a nicer photo for non mobile users.

velvetfvr

WKR
Couple questions. Does it keep you logged on. Every time i go to sites on my i phone i have to log in

Also can you post pics from your i phone with the app? I could do it on my droid but my iphone wont allow me to do so.

You can do all that. Here is my 80 yard group:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339736776.748221.jpg

Hardstalk

WKR
Tried the button below no bueno, guess ill have to cough up the 3 bucks and try the tapatalk. Thanks for the advice fellas