target

NorseNW

FNG
I haven't tried them all but I've tried more than two hands full of them. I haven't come across anything that will beat a Matrix. Expensive but man do they last. For me the price upfront pays for itself when you don't have to replace it every year or two like others I've had. Field point or broad it - send it

I’ve shot a block vault for a couple years with field points and some broadheads. Finally starting to shoot through it occasionally. It’s held up good in my opinion.

Kotleta

FNG
Rinehart. Weve been using one for 3 years with broadheads and its still good for another three.

Trial153

WKR
I have a matrix, Rhinoblock, 18/1 and blob. I am Also picking up sevR new target in the latest version.

The Rhine harts are solid and good values for the money. They hold up pretty well and arrows pull fairly easy. For the money they are hard to beat.

The blob is a beast, ELKGUIDE gave it to because he thought he was going bust his back out pulling his arrow… it’s big, heavy and soaks up shoots like nothing else… it’s also hard to pull arrows and only good for broad heads …you shoot a FP into a unshot spot and your for trouble major pulling it. I would buy another blob in minute …great back stop and BH target

Matrix for me is over priced and underperforming. I can shoot out a hex in month or so. I get way more mileage from my Rhine harts for the money.

Last edited:

Fullfan

WKR
For field points, the bulldog targets are hard to beat. And two different get arrow removal