Tariffs on Archery?

RampartLB

FNG
Most of you will have to excuse my low post count as I’m commonly a lurker and greatly appreciate the information provided by this forum. The round table is great and the members here have always provided a great amount of insight. I saw recently that Greg Poole and bowjunky made a post regarding the tariff implications on the internationally sourced equipment that a lot of us purchase. I’m a blue collar guy just like the rest of you and honestly I rarely watch the news let alone have time to sit down for that amount of time in the evening. But he did bring up a good point about what the real implications of
These tariffs and which companies we could stand behind. I was wondering if you guys might be Able to direct me to which companies are 100% domestic. I know it’s a struggle to find and im not trying to get on a soap box and convince anyone of anything, I’d just like to know for myself. Thanks for everything, and happy belated Father’s Day to the dads out there holding it down!

Pro953

WKR
How about a self bow! Maybe you could find a recurve or longbow. With the number of unique pieces on each bow plus arrows etc... I am not sure you could find anyone that you could find any compound setup that is 100% US made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkime

WKR
I think a completely domestic setup would be tough but not impossible. Plenty of good companies out there making domestic products. B3 archery has you covered on releases, and sights, Vantage Point Archery and Day Six have you covered on broadheads. Plenty of bows being made here as well, you may struggle with shafts though. Like you said Greg Poole of AAE has a few good products to offer you as well, if you go the self bow route keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk