Sold Tarptent Moment DW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Tarptent Moment DW with Both Solid and Mesh Interiors. Includes carbon fiber crossing pole. Seam sealed by Tarptent. Valued at over $500. Asking $350 TYD CONUS OBO - Paypal F&F or you cover fees.

Used this for a couple of nights and is in perfect condition. Son is coming with me now and going to split tent weight and move to a 3 person tent. As it stands right now, just 2 pounds 6oz ready for the trail. Great shelter. Sets up in less than 1 minute. Great in the wind. Small footprint and can put it just about anywhere. Seriously one of my favorite shelters I’ve ever owned and would likely keep it, if it wasn’t for needing a 2 person tent now. This tent, as it is being sold, has every option Tarptent has to offer. Will provide pictures upon request for serious buyers, but it looks just like the one on Tarptents website.

OP
passinggas33
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Bump for a nice 3+ season tent. Comes with everything Tarptent has to offer for this tent. Gonna be awesome for somebody!

WKR

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I might be interested. I just bought a Moment DW Li and if tarptent will let me return it ill buy this from you instead and save $500
How old is it?

OP
passinggas33
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I bought it new in 2022. Used it for 3 nights. Literally almost brand new and comes with everything that tarptent sells for it.

WKR

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok, if you are willing to hold it until I contact tarptent tomorrow and confirm i can return mine, ill take it.
Is it in perfect condition and seam sealed?

WKR

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sure thing, I'll message you tomorrow and let you know. I'm pretty sure they will accept the return, its still in the original box. Only other thing is I will need it shipped and received before Sept 13th to CA

Status
Not open for further replies.