WTB Tarptent Notch

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
If you don't end up finding a Notch, and aren't set on that model, I have a stratospire 2 for sale. Similar shelter in a lot of ways

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
Gapmaster

Gapmaster

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't end up finding a Notch, and aren't set on that model, I have a stratospire 2 for sale. Similar shelter in a lot of ways

Thanks for the info but the stratospire 2 or even 1 for that matter is a little larger than what I’m looking for. Why are you selling it if you don’t mind me asking??

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
It was my first tarp ish style shelter. Ended up going a different direction for my shelter setups after trying a few different offerings on the market. I now run a Hilleberg nallo 2 for certain applications, or else a true tarp (I have a Hilleberg tarp 10). Basically, if I need the protection of a tent for weather or wind, I needed something really capable like the nallo. If not, I love the versatility of a true tarp.

OP
Gapmaster

Gapmaster

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was my first tarp ish style shelter. Ended up going a different direction for my shelter setups after trying a few different offerings on the market. I now run a Hilleberg nallo 2 for certain applications, or else a true tarp (I have a Hilleberg tarp 10). Basically, if I need the protection of a tent for weather or wind, I needed something really capable like the nallo. If not, I love the versatility of a true tarp.

Gotcha, was just curious. This will be my first real UL tent. Hopefully it’s what I will enjoy. Only one way to know. Thanks for the info

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Gotcha, was just curious. This will be my first real UL tent. Hopefully it’s what I will enjoy. Only one way to know. Thanks for the info
I know a couple guys that are diehard fans of the tarp tents. They're a good product if they fit your needs. Good luck!