Tattoos

wyosteve

WKR
I'll preface this by saying, I don't have any tattoos, but last year at the sheep show, they had a booth set up offering one of four sheep style tattoos. I was interested, but didn't get one. So, in anticipation of this year's sheep show if they offer that again, I'd like your thoughts.

1. Do you have a tattoo, and, if so, what prompted you to get it?
2. Any regrets after getting one?
Thanks in advance!

1: Yes, I wanted it
2: no

Id say get something that's YOU and has meaning.
Get it in a location that is tasteful, and maybe hidden by dress/business attire.

CorbLand

WKR
1e24a8e0447fea4eaf52502dc1859223.jpg

Been trying to convince my wife to let me get one similar to this. As of now, its a no.

I dont have any but a good majority of my friends do. Their two suggestions are, make sure it has meaning to you and make sure that you get someone that knows what they are doing.

I've got 4. Got most of them when I was younger. Don't regret them and all of them can be covered by normal work clothing.

If I had the money to blow and time to kill, I would probably get more. It's kind of addicting, in a strange way.

Who does it can be way more important than what, or where, it is.

I have a couple. I could go either way on if I would do it again. Probably won’t get another.

KJStechly

Lil-Rokslider
9c6cdcb900d940bde744d19e44272200.jpg

Got this back in college. Always wanted to archery hunt for elk. And the BBO stands for blackbell outdoors. Me and my 2 closest buddies said that if ever started a hunting show, that’s what we’d call it. No regrets at all. I’m not as close to them now and I still dont regret the bbo. Makes me remember how good of a friendship we had.

If your body is a temple, why not decorate the walls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got a full sleeve and a few others. Thought I might regret it someday maybe but I have grown to like them more all the time and now want more. I think it is good to have some meaning to them, even if it’s not major. I will second the fact to not cut corners on who does it. Don’t look for the best deal, look for the best work. It’s permanent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colersu22

WKR
I have 4 currently and they all have meaning and no regrets in any of them. Last one I got was 4 years ago, got my wedding ring tattooed on since metal and electricity don’t mix well.

If I had the opportunity your talking about I would pass even if it was free since it wouldn’t have meaning and there is who knows how many other people that have the same thing on them.

I want to get a full sleeve but money and the wife always stop me.

WyoHnt300

Lil-Rokslider
Have four, all have meaning. Have plans for several more. They are definitely an individual choice, the artist you have apply is as important as the image you're considering.

Fromthedepths

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got some but could honestly care less about them. Would take the money I spent on them and fund a trip somewhere or more gear

WoolyBugger

Lil-Rokslider
I've got one and dont regret it. Its on my back and honestly forget I have it most of the time. Its kinda funny because when I was in college and didnt have the money, I wanted them and had plans for several. Now i'm a year out of school and can afford them but I would rather put that money towards a hunting experience or gear. Priorities I guess