Tattoos

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I know the OP posted this a while back, but I still chime in.

Don't get a tattoo unless it has personal meaning and you had a hand in the design. I have four. I want another one, but have not come up with something I like enough in the past eight years.

One of mine is my wedding band. Two are latin words. The worst thing about those two are the people who ask if I got them because of Boondock Saints. They are not even the same words, nor do they even sound the same. Thankfully that movie is getting old enough fewer and fewer people ask that.

In general, get a tattoo because it tells a story. Don't get one that you manufacture an artificial meaning for. There is a difference.

I’ve got a full sleeve and a few others. Thought I might regret it someday maybe but I have grown to like them more all the time and now want more. I think it is good to have some meaning to them, even if it’s not major. I will second the fact to not cut corners on who does it. Don’t look for the best deal, look for the best work. It’s permanent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Make damned sure the tattoo artist you choose knows how to spell. No Regerts , born too loose, etc.

SonnyDay

WKR
I have one. Never regretted it. Not opposed to more... just never quite seem to find the time. As others have said, make it matter to you. And hire someone who does high quality work in the style you like: there are lots of philosophies out there among tattoo artists about how the body should be inked.