Temp ranges

All of them honestly. Might get 65. Might get hypothermia. Bring a wide variety of options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlgc20

WKR
My experience has been lows of ~20 and highs of ~50. Whiskey_Fish is correct. You can see some of everything.

OP
T
How reliable is the forecast if I can't check I t for 5 days while I'm on the mountain?

How reliable is the forecast if I can't check I t for 5 days while I'm on the mountain?
Check right before you go and make any necessary adjustments. Do choose clothing that covers the widest temperature span to help address the curveballs that get tossed your way.

mlgc20

WKR
My experience has been the forecasts can be pretty unreliable more than a day or so out. I take my inReach and have my wife send me a forecast at noon and bedtime. The lower elevations are much more accurate to forecast.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Anywhere from 10 degrees and snowy to 60 degrees and sunny! Be ready for rain, wind, snow and sun!

Loebs

Lil-Rokslider
I'll echo 1Shot, freezing rain and heavy snow to sweating in a t shirt. Be prepared for it all.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Copen1822

Lil-Rokslider
I've hunted WY the last 3 years in early Oct at about 5000 feet. Every year, in a 5 day period, I've seen white out blizzards with temps in the teens and gorgeous full sun with temps in the 60's!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Marble

WKR
It can snow in July there. So October would be the same. Plan for everything.

Today's forecast (1500' lower) was mostly cloudy all day some wind and a high of 68. We got no clouds no wind mid day and it broke 84. Forecasts are worthless in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk