ten year old long hunter frame

Shrek

WKR
How much difference between a old long hunter frame and the new duplex frame. There is a ten year old frame for sale on another forum and I don't know if the savings are worth it. Any opinion )

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I saw that ad yesterday too. I think he wants too much for it personally.

If I have all of my information correct, you can't put G2 bags on G1 frames, but you can put G1 bags on G2 frames. So, you are somewhat limited in what you can do with it.

littlebuf

Banned
i was lookinjg at that as well. he states you can fit the new DT series on that frame.if thats the case and he would take a reasonable offer it may be worth picking up of him.if you do let me know if you want to sell the gun bearer.

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
agree

I saw that ad yesterday too. I think he wants too much for it personally.

If I have all of my information correct, you can't put G2 bags on G1 frames, but you can put G1 bags on G2 frames. So, you are somewhat limited in what you can do with it.

I think he wants too much also. If It works with old long hunter bags and if he comes down agood bit it might work for me. Trying to gather gear for a hunt next year and I'm not rich. He hasn't sent the pics I requested and turned down an offer. I'm thinking that after the season I might pick up a duplex frane DT1 or a legacy long hunter right.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have seen some G2 Duplex/Bag combinations going for anywhere from $400-close to list price lately. The best deals have been on EMR's, which truthfully aren't a bad option, and the side zip is cool imo.

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
I have seen a few EMR's and have thought about them. I tried to buy one but he wouldn't come down. I just got the pics of the chair hauler and its not for me . He is way over in imo. Thinking $175 at my door max. I will get a deal after the season or order new. I want a G2 frame I think.