Tent stakes

Trial153

WKR
Generally all Groundhogs, however if I am in exposed areas I bring 4 of the extra large Ti V stakes...think they are toaks. They been soild on my corners

I've had really good luck with the Coghlans Ultralight Tent Stakes. I use them on my 1 person tent, best part is WalMart sells them in bulk so you can buy exactly what you need instead of a pack of 4 or something like that. They're also only $.88 each.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    110.9 KB · Views: 35

renagde

WKR
Ruta Locura is what I've been using. So far, they've been tough enough, and stick well enough to keep my tent grounded. Probably as light as you're going to get as well.

I've had really good luck with the Coghlans Ultralight Tent Stakes. I use them on my 1 person tent, best part is WalMart sells them in bulk so you can buy exactly what you need instead of a pack of 4 or something like that. They're also only $.88 each.
The quality is not quite up the MSR, but close. I bought some to keep with a RAB tarp and they work fine. Have also used them a couple of times to X the stake out points on a tipi in high wind, which worked well. Have bent a few and was able to straighten them back out.