Tent/stove jack question

Jacack

WKR
Just wondering if it would be possible and safe to try to put a stove jack in a big Agnes copper hotel vestibule? Not so much to hear the tent but to be able to dry stuff and get some warmth.

It has a large vestibule so I was curious. Don't know much about stoves other than what I read but I already have the tent and love it so I thought I would ask on here .

Thanks
Jared

This us the tent

https://www.bigagnes.com/Copper-Hotel-HV-UL-2

sneaky

"DADDY"
No different than people who have put them in the GT vestibules on Hilleberg tents.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
thanks guys, guess i will read up on how to do it correctly
Send it in and have it done professionally. Jon at Bear Paw Wilderness Designs will do it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jacack

WKR
You can do it by yourself its pretty easy.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

i have a friend that makes custom boat covers and such so i know he can do it if i show him what i want

farmer14

Lil-Rokslider
I've done the exact thing you're asking to do and it works great. fairly easy to sew by yourself if you have some sewing skills. Watch the kifaru vid on how to cut a stove jack for a stove pipe. don't just cut a round hole in the stove jack material thinking it will fit perfect every time.

robcollins

Lil-Rokslider
I sewed one in a GoLite SL-5 with a Speedy Stitcher and braided fishing line about 11 years ago. Not that hard. You can either buy a stove jack or google "Welding Blanket Stove Jack" and see the $15 Harbor Freight item they're talking about.