Tent Stoves

CO-AJ

WKR
Wanted to get feedback on the Seek Outside Titanium Tent Stoves vs Lite Outdoors Titanium Stoves. I am curious about the functionality, packability, and durability of the square or U-Turn stove design vs the cylinder design. Seems like the cylinder would be more difficult to work with because of having to roll the Titanium and putting the wood inside could dent the rolling of the Titanium, but I don't know. Also the SO has a flat top so putting a cooking vessel on top is easy, but the cylinder style of the LO may prevent cooking on top. Any feedback would be helpful.

reaper

WKR
There is a ton of discussions about stoves already on the forum but imo you are better with a seekoutside standard box stove,for the price i'll go with the durability,stoves with body foil with eventually warp and den and will be hard to assemble.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

notradame

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 3 Dog by 4 Dog Stoves I'm happy with but it looks like they are only making titanium stoves at the moment. Their's is baffled which makes a lot of sense to me compared to one without a baffle.