Tenzing Backpack Giveaway

clh

FNG
Great finish to a great hunt!!!

SDC10170-001.jpgAnother great day with my bro and a good buddy!!!! cant wait forl the fall.

OP
D

david long

........and the winner is?

..........and the winner of the Tenzing Backpack Giveaway is?

CtP Post#58
CtP.jpg
Please email your name, shipping address and whether you want the TZ 5000 or TZ6000 backpack to [email protected].

Once again, thanks to all who entered and a special thanks to Tenzing for donating the backpack for the contest. Congrats CtP!

You gotta love that picture from CtP...Two hunting buddies, both tagged out, heads down and hands on knees resting from the trek up the mountain/ridge. That says it all, and it's my new background on my computer!

Bighorse

WKR
Congrats

Nice CtP!! I was beat at that point. Cutting up that Bou had taken it's toll. Not to mention the 2k vertical we sprinted to get on them. It was an awesome hunt and I look forward to whats in store for this fall. I hope the new pack serves you well.

CtP

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Rokslide and Tenzing for the opportunity. Great community here and I'm glad to be a part of it. There were some pretty impressive photos submitted, congrats to everyone and their successful hunts. Sure is a great feeling heading out of the field from a successful hunt.
This pack will serve me well this August when a trio of us will head into the Chugach for Dall sheep.

Good luck to everyone this coming season!