Tenzing Packs

I'm with ya J-Rod!!! I was fortunate enough to meet the guys at Tenzing at the ATA show this year and I am SUPER EXCITED to put my hands on their gear. I spent an hour with them just going over the packs. GREAT group of guys over there.

OR Archer

WKR
Our rep brought them by our shop last week. I was drooling the whole time while I was checking out the 5000. I've been using a BC Barbarian Featherlight for the last two years. Its been a great pack but the Tenzing 5000 is everything it is and much much more. My boss just received his for his upcoming brown bear hunt and I keep fondling it just waiting for out shipment to come in May. I don't think Ill be looking at another backcountry pack once I get mine for a while.

7mag.

WKR
I must be missing something, because I can't find a price for Tenzing Packs. Is there somewhere I can look? They look like great packs, and I am in need of a good pack.

D

david long

Just had the Tenzing 5000 show up on the door step yesterday..........gonna get it to Aron today and have him do a review on it. After Aron is done with it, it will be your turn Evan :)

Dave

I'm looking forward to hearing more about the packs, as I am in the market for a new one. The 5000 would fit me as well as my budget:)

Hoyts n Mulies

Lil-Rokslider
When are the real life reviews on these packs coming out?

oops.. didn't see that you guys just got one two days ago. I'll be patient :)

Last edited:

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just making sure I get enough time in the pack before posting up my thoughts. I'll get a review posted up as quick as I can!

Hoyts n Mulies

Lil-Rokslider
Aron, one thing I'd like to know about this pack when you test it out, is the size of the belly band. I find that it's difficult to get a belly band that goes small enough for me and still fits correctly. My waist is 32". Any idea what to expect with this pack?

B

bearguide

lots of people like the kifaru packs, has anyone tried the tenzing yet so we can hear an opinion on which pack is good . i am due for a new pack