Tenzing users

4rcgoat

WKR
Anyone have any real world experiences with the 1500 day pack? I want something that will handle 20-25# without feeling like its gonna come apart. Got a Mystery ranch Metcalf for the heavy lifting.

KineKilla

WKR
Used a TC-1500 for several years. I never weighed it with my day load but I really like the pack. I estimate I carry about 15lbs of crap around on a normal day.

I bought a Sitka Apex pack for archery because it's lighter but like the pocket layout of the Tenzing better.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

OP

4rcgoat

WKR
Used a TC-1500 for several years. I never weighed it with my day load but I really like the pack. I estimate I carry about 15lbs of crap around on a normal day.

I bought a Sitka Apex pack for archery because it's lighter but like the pocket layout of the Tenzing better.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply.

Jxferg7

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t used this one specifically but used the 5500 for light to mid weight and was fine. I wanted soemthing that would get me through a couple years until I could afford a higher end pack. No she just sits but serves me well.

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
I've been using the TC1500 for a couple of years also and really like it. It carries all that I need and I can also strap down heavy clothes on the outside for the trip into and out of my stand. My Son needed a day pack last year so I got him one also.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I use the 2200 in archery season. It’s a little big for what I carry but better than too small. Quality is decent and generally I like their stuff. I’ve also got there fanny pack and small game vest.