Territory pants

I posted in the prana zion alternative thread about getting the sitka territory pant, so here is a mini review.

Fit: sized sinilar to any regular pair of pants I would order (not Sized like kuiu), fit is very comfortable. Stretch is amazing, no binding when crouched low, high knee, or any other movements. Very comfortable.
The inseam is a little longer than i prefer (very typical for all factory pants i get), but with a pair of shoes on the pants never bunched up nor did they touch the ground. I do not have tree trunk legs, but the pants were not bunchy nor were they too baggy, and i did not notice any significant extra fabric at the calves/ankles as some teviews have said in the oast for these pants. I do not think people with really thick thichs or calves would experience any signifcant issues with fit as there is ample fabric but also great stretch. The pants could easily accomodate a pair of cowboy boots due to the stretch, and hiking/hunting boots would be zero problem as well.

Breathability: seems good, but with some light protection from “too much” breathability. I say this with minimal trial so far, but my reference is flying in a plane. Some pants will tend to “chill” my legs if they are too thin or allow too much airflow through, the territory pants did not. I wore them from dallas (100 degrees) to dayton (humid rainy 72 degrees) and was actually comfortable the entire trip and even while wearing them the rest of the day in OH. We did a fair amount of walking in the humidity and i never felt warm, damp, or remotely uncomfortable due to temperature or moisture build up. Still a work in progress but i have high hopes.

Function: still a work in progress here too. I plan to wear them when doing ranch work and see how they hold up. It wont be putting up barbed wire or anything, but how will they hold to the rigors of normal wear and some minor brush busting is what i want to know. They seem a more robist material than the zions i typically wear for this task and those have held up well, so i expect good things from the territory pants.
Noise was very minimal if anything. I would consider wearing these to bow hunt in the early season. That is how wuiet i perceived them to be. No real swooshing noise that i have noticed or crinkle as some of the light weight technical pants can create.

Pocket layout: two open front pockets deep enough to hold most things each with a reinforced area at the corner that is designed to allow for a clip on knife or something similar. Two open back pockets, i had my wallet in one for a while very comfortably and never feared it falling out. There is a zippered back pocket above the back right open pocket which is great for times you dont want to lose anything or want to secure it well. This pocket is well hidden and really not noticed, esp with a shirt over the waist. The “cell phone” pocket on the right leg is tight. My phone fits perfectly, its an iphoneX with a slim profile case. My kids iphone12 does not fit. Any larger a case on my phone and it would he too big to fit. However, i did find myself putting my car key fob in that picket as it is way deep and the fob sinks well and there is no fear of losing the fob once in there. The material of the pocket makes it very easy to recover the fob, but the benefit of the fob is you dont need to use it often unless you like to pre-unlock doors and start the car remotely as i tend to (esp in TX).

Overall, very pleased with these pants. I look forward to putting them through some paces and seeing how they hold up.