Test

Basser

FNG
Just testing to see if I can post in this forum. I posted an introduction of myself last week and when I visited here again today the post had disappeared. Just seeing if this works.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Post away, you're here now.
We clean up once in a while and possibly accidentally deleted your post- sorry- nothing personal and welcome to Rokslide.

I see you're from AZ, where at?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Basser, it was your hotlink in your signature line. Aron sent you two PM's. That is why you where deleted. Thanks for removing it.

Ryan

OP
Basser

Basser

FNG
Basser, it was your hotlink in your signature line. Aron sent you two PM's. That is why you where deleted. Thanks for removing it.

Ryan

Seriously? What a way to welcome new members. I got the PM's when I logged on this afternoon and changed it. Not exactly sure how a personal blog would offend paying sponsors to this site. When I signed up there was an option to add a personal website so I wouldn't think that it would be an issue to have as a signature. Hasn't ever been an issue before.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Great, I'd love to have access to your resident quota of mule deer tags north of the big ditch. The way it stands now, I'll never get to hunt a late Kaibab, or Strip tag. Great state you live in with some BIG critters.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Basser, we are glad you are here. We are not singling your site out. You have a commercial site. No matter how big or small your site has a store. If it sells something, it is in competition with are sponsors. If you have something on your site that pertains to the thread, you can hyperlink to that particular section, no problem. Thanks for understanding.

Ryan