Texas / New Mexico Guided Aoudad Hunt

I am looking to do a guided Aoudad hunt in West Texas (maybe NM) Fall of 2019 if I can locate guide within my budget by then. So my question is if anyone on here has used a guide out there? Since most of the land is private land that is just about the only way to do it in Texas now. Anyone have a guide they have used and recommend? Or used and would not recommend?

I am looking forward to the glass/stalk of the aoudad hunt and have made yearly trips to the BBRSP area for camping/hiking. After I busted a few big horns out there I got hooked on the idea of actually stalking/hunting one. I just want to make sure the money is well spent; with my wife in college it is not a small expense for us.

pchrisla

Lil-Rokslider
Following. I wish we had some public land to draw tags for. The couple areas texas draws for aoudad just don't hold many animals.

There are plenty of reputable outfitters out there who consistently put down big sheep. The bigger question is what is your budget?

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
Check out Big Rim Outfitters, I went with them down to west Texas on a successful Aoudad hunt. Great trip! A buddy of mine have been down with them 10 times I think, successful each time. Great outfit and cannot say enough good things about the hunt.