Texas Turkey Outfitter Recommendations Needed

Lyeatman

FNG
Looking for some Turkey Hunting options in Texas. We don’t necessarily need a guide to take us and call for us.

Any outfitter/ranches would be appreciated. We would even take suggestions if you did an exotic hunt or deer hunt and somewhere had a bunch of turkeys that may work as well.

Thanks.

Beaglegun

Lil-Rokslider
We went to the Ox Ranch a couple years ago. Awesome cabin, awesome lodge, awesome food, awesome experience. Make sure you let them know you want a turkey hunting experience, not just to shoot a turkey. They cater mostly to guys hunting African game exotics. Me and my wife stayed 3 days and I killed one Rio. $1500. Pretty big bang for your buck really! Waaay more goin on then just hunting! Plenty of birds on the main ranch but they see people and vehicles all day long so they are a little tuff. I killed my bird at one of their satellite ranches. I had a gobbler at the main ranch almost run over us 2 minutes after the first call I made, 1 hr into the first day!! Major turkey hunting blunder. Always be ready to set up when you call! Bring fishing tackle.

Last edited: