thank you nosler

Longshot

Lil-Rokslider
does it anger anybody that companies like hornady and berger don't post load data on their website? is it not enough to buy their bullets, they want you to buy the manual also? as far as i know nosler is the only one that has a full, up to date manual online. that will definately factor in my future spending.

I was shocked to see what Nosler posts. Great info. Hammer Bullets is pretty forthcoming with their data, but not as slick as nosler.com

dotman

WKR
Nope doesn't bother me and Berger will provide load data for free if you email them.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
What's more irritating is looking through their latest and greatest loading book and find that it's over 5 years old and doesn't even have the bullets you're looking at.

It's a liability thing I imagine. Nosler data is often generic anyways. They don't even tell you the exact bullet in the loads they list. They just list the bullets at the top, classify them as weight, and list powder charges. Like a moron, I bought a manual from them a couple years ago when I bought several thousand partition seconds. Thinking there would be more detailed info in it. I was wrong.

To the Op's post, I do appreciate having online access though. Alliant powders has a great online manual too. God Bless

Rolando

FNG
Barnes has pretty good data as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Good thing with Berger is that their BC's are accurate. That can not be said with some Nosler bullets. cough cough accubond LR.

OP
L

Longshot

Lil-Rokslider
i still don't like it, if they're so willing to give info in an email or over the phone why can't they just post it. don't see how that could be any more of a liability

N2TRKYS

WKR
I wouldn't shoot Berger bullets if they were given to me. Until I have a Nosler fail me, I'll keep shooting them.

mtmuley

WKR
It's a liability thing I imagine. Nosler data is often generic anyways. They don't even tell you the exact bullet in the loads they list. They just list the bullets at the top, classify them as weight, and list powder charges. Like a moron, I bought a manual from them a couple years ago when I bought several thousand partition seconds. Thinking there would be more detailed info in it. I was wrong.

To the Op's post, I do appreciate having online access though. Alliant powders has a great online manual too. God Bless

This is funny. mtmuley

Axlrod

WKR
When I was 8 or 9 Many years ago I read my dad's spear manual cover to cover a few times and I still love reading about all of the cartridges so I buy a new book every few years.