Thank you Robby Denning!!!

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
So those of you following the diet thread may have heard me lament the fact that Alaska has no Krispy Kreme donuts. Robby was talking about calorie counting, and how he allows himself the occasional endulgence of a KRispy Kreme...

Well, I was surprised to receive a package in the mail today from Robby, and contained inside were two Krispy Kremes! Careful packaging, complete with packing peanuts ensured their safe arrival :)

4b8dbc2b.jpg

He even marked them with their calories for easy counting. I had one bite tonight, and they survived their trip well, but we are planning to save them for breakfast tomorrow before we head out on a three day bear hunt via hiking and packrafts. Thanks again for thinking of us, Robby, and for being generally awesome!

Robby, I love your sense of humor!

Becca and Luke, enjoy those calories on your bear hunt. I look forward to hearing about your trip.

Very cool!I bet they taste better in Alaska.I imagine everything is better in Alaska.Some day I will test my theory!

Gabe

MOHunter

Lil-Rokslider
That's really cool, and says a lot about Robby. I'm impressed.

I have a weakness for donuts in general, but K.K. are fantastic. Our church sold a bunch last Sunday for a fundraiser, and my wife was in charge. We got "stuck" bringing home the leftovers - 3 dozen to be exact. I figure I averaged about 4/day through yesterday. Yes, I gave in to the pressure. However, I threw the rest away last night after feeling like I was going to die during my workout yesterday.

But boy they taste soooo good.

OP
Becca

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, as good as I remembered. Microwaved for 10 seconds with a cup of coffee.....yum! Good thing he only sent one each :) A great use of 280 calories....

5ed0fc0a.jpg

WV Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
My two little ones can't read yet but they sure know what the big lit red sign at Krispy Kreme says "hot and ready daddy, hot and ready, please please please" :D

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Glad everyone found the humor that was intended.

I'll probably get blacklisted now as a "hypocrite trainer" but if there is one thing I've learned in teaching weight management, you can't "ban" foods people like- just have to teach them how much they can really afford- which unfortunately isn't very much :(.

Honestly, it's been two weeks for me and this post sparked withdrawls! Great pics Becca!

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrAP